Friday, April 17, 2015

90'sThe Golden days of my lyf...

i m a 90's (Nineties) Kid...Woh wqt jb Ghar kachay or Log sachay hua krty thy.Jb ek ghar me 10 phones ni 10 Gharo'n me 1 phone hua krta tha.when there were not 100;s channels there were only 3 to 4 channels n no night transmissions.
11 bjtey e Qaumi Tarana or sari transmission End. Kids now watch movies in multiplexes with their 3D glasses on. We had a VCR.Papa used to rent those big reeled big cassettes
.we all used to sit glued in front of the TV and watch movies.
Sonali Bandre,(The 1st Crush of my life). That time jb Sunday ko ni Friday ko Chutti hua Krti thi.when we dont had MobilePhones Ipad's n Laptops etc but when u buy Rs 1 Ding Dong Khushi e kuch or hoti thi... Jb tension hoti thi to Sirf is Bat ki k Aj Qari sahab beemar ho jaye or chutti krlyn.when tension were like "Aj Captain Planet q ni Aa rha?
Hw can we forget Ainak Wala Jin and Ninja Turtles
.When my mom gives me milk n said Drink it quick n i refused to drink then she mixed milo n it and i pour more milo n Glass fridge myn rkh dena n apne siblings ko btana mje Ice-cream Bnani ati hy or 2, 2 min baad ja kr ungli daal kr dekhna k jami ya ni. Baray bn nay ki acting krna koi bol deta tm abi chotay o , Unko Ghusaay se jawab dena ni me bara hun lol. When playing ludo agr haarny waly hoty toh cheating krna or pkry jany pr sari game khrab kr dena. While playing cricket apne Best frnd ko Umpire bna dety n kehty Out na dena.
Snake wali game me 99 Waly snake se bht e nafrat hoti thi 99 se ek dum 7 pr le ata tha, aksar woh wala snake mje dreams me b ata tha. Chuppan chupai (hide n SEek) kb pehle pakray jatay to last walay ki Help krna n bola woh udhr hy Pechy sy ja Blah blah. Popeye cartoons
dkh k jb popeye myn power ati toh Ammi ko ja k Bolna Ammi mje b dyn spinach .
Shaka Laka Boom Boom Wali Pencil was very common in that days every child used to purchase dat one n uske lye special bara wala sharpner b khareedna.Amazing memories of my childhood.Growing up in the 90s wos awesome I am sure all 90’s kids would relate to this "koi Lauta dy Woh Pyarey Pyarey Din".

No comments: